Sunday 29 November 2015

The Start- Peer Assessment

After finishing our first project 'The Start' we layed out our 2D and 3D pieces we'd created in the weeks we had been given and they were peer assessed by students from the Creative Media course.
Here are a few:-
From these comments, I have taken that people think my work is abstract, they seem to enjoy use of colour and some understand the message of capturing youth. Although other people are confused about the message and believe that the use of colour is a bit trippy.
This shows me that I need to think more about what I'm trying to convey and perhaps try and make the message a bit clearer.
Aside from that I'm very happy with my peer assessment and I believe that it was helpful in improving my work.



Megan Chilcott

No comments:

Post a Comment