Wednesday 8 June 2016

ADITL - Final Piece Photography




ADITL

Final Piece Photography


For my piece I'm using photography to capture human emotion. This will be done with my best friend as my model and she'll express the four emotions I'm choosing to focus on, these being anger, sadness, happiness and jealousy.

Anger
Sadness


Happiness

Jealousy

































































To enhance the aspect of Colour Psychology in my photographs I've added coloured filters corresponding to the four psychological primary colours to enhance the emotion.



 











Overall I proud of my images. I think that if I'd have had more experience in photography and understood my camera better I could have taken more comprehensive photographs but I happy with the way they turned out for my final piece.



Megan Chilcott



No comments:

Post a Comment