Wednesday 16 March 2016

The Future- Project Proposal

NAME: Megan Chilcott
CONTACT: mchilcott1@pca.ac.uk
Project Proposal
26th February 2016

I have selected Regen SW as my project brief. I have chosen this project because sustainable energy is a subject that interests me and relates to my life. I believe that I can find a way to engage and inform an audience about sustainable energy and its benefits. I am inspired by Regen SW and their ability to educate people and being sustainable through their inspiring posters, art and musicals.
I hope to create a piece of art that is able to stimulate and engage an audience but most importantly I hope to inform viewers about the positives of using renewable energy sources. I would also like to make people aware of the problems of having a predominantly fossil fuel run economy.
I will ensure that i will submit a 2D piece with the specification of 300mm(w)x450mm(h) although I wouldn’t like to place myself in a box with these specifications as I may want to create a 3D piece and submit it in a 2D format in order for it to be able to be an advertisement on a bus stop. I will hopefully use mostly sustainable materials in order to create something that doesn’t only have a message but is a message. I aim to complete this project before Wednesday 9th March 2016 as that is my deadline.

I would appreciate it if you could schedule some to deliver feedback on this project with me via my email address.
Contact Details:
Megan Chilcott
mchilcott1@pca.ac.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment